Big Brave team members are challenged to accomplish one goal on their “bucket list.”
By taking on their challenge, the Big Brave team will serve as a positive example for teen girls. Team members seek to serve as role models for bravery and goal setting, to inspire girls to find their voices, and show them anything is possible!
The team has 5 weeks to complete their individual fundraising goals of $5,000. And 100% of all funds raised will go towards GENaustin scholarships.
Support the Big Brave team and donate!
Learn something new. Do something you’ve never done. Go where you’ve never gone. The Big Brave.
Did you know?
- Nationally, 83% of middle and high school girls report being bullied
- 1 out of 3 teen girls in the U.S. suffer from depression
- Nationally, girls are the fastest growing population in the juvenile justice system
- 81% of U.S. 10 year-old girls have been, or are currently on a diet
- Texas has the 2nd highest rate of teen girls who deliver babies twice
- 71% of teen girls in Austin, Texas report feeling they don’t measure up
- 45% say a positive role model is THE BIGGEST asset to a young girl’s development of a healthy self-image